3.11.2014

Uncharted


So, I'm still alive. It's quite hard to believe that due to the scarcity of my blog posts despite my constant promises to update my blog more often (Fun fact: It was even in my New Year's resolution, which I did inevitably break a day after.) My schedule's been quite hectic these past months due to school, projects, and all these deadlines, especially that finals are approaching  I'd like to keep this blog post brief, as I have some really important exams to study for.

First of all, I'd like to address the fact that there are around 10 of you guys now. It may seem like a small thing for others, but it's a really big thing for me. This blogging thing is something unfamiliar and new for me, quite like uncharted territory. It's hard for me to believe that people would actually care enough about my life or find my posts entertaining enough, so thank you.

Also, it has come to my attention that several classmates of mine has found this blog (you know who you guys are). I ask you to keep this blog under the radar and not to spread the word about it. You guys can still peruse through it occasionally. It's just that privacy is something I value a lot in life, and I hope you value it as well.

I end this blog post with a wholehearted promise to update this blog much more often this summer vacation and a playlist I recently made on my 8tracks account. I hope you enjoy it!





- - ◎ - -

base photo source: somewhere from tumblr idk

This blog post is merely a product of a random spurt of inspiration, which seems to be a running trend in my blog. (whoops) I do apologize for the series of rambles above, as my mind may not be in its best state, a side effect of cramming projects late at night.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on ten! this was a cute post! I really love your blog! :)

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo Isabella, I literally just found and started following your blog. Your design is *amazing*. Like, I cannot get over how amazing the design and layout and graphics are. It's so professional! And you're an uber good writer, too. Glad I started following! Welcome to the blogging world. (:

    Cheers,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Katie! This comment really made my day.

      Delete
  3. You have such a lovely blog Isabelle!! Life sounds hectic according to your post, I hope you will have enough time for fun even while going through your busy schedule!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Ellie! Thank you so much for the compliment. And yes, life was pretty hectic, but I found a way to have fun at the same time.

      Delete
  4. Hi Isabella, I don't know if you remember me, but this is Peter. I was thorns on tumblr and I don't know if you still use this blog but I have put you on my blogroll, I hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. All your comments and suggestions are welcome.