7.19.2013

Introductions

Hello there!

So, I've been wanting to make a "legit" blog for quite a long time. This is probably my tenth attempt at making one, and I am determined to stick with this one for a change. 


I guess this is the part where I'm supposed to be introducing myself. Hello, my name is Isabella and I am twelve-going-on-thirteen. This blog would probably be
 a little compendium of my thoughts, opinions, and pieces of my not-so-interesting teenage life.

Well I'm a newbie with this "blogging" thing and I honestly don't know what I'd do with this blog. Perhaps it would be filled with trivial pieces of information, rants about school, or God know what, but I assure you dear reader, I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.



(by the way follow my blog with Bloglovin)

((do you see that hp reference haha))



2 comments:

  1. Hello Isabella! ;) Just found your blog! I'm amazed that you're just 13!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, there! Thank you so much for the compliment. It really made my day!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. All your comments and suggestions are welcome.